Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from duralstockfeeds.com.au. We understand that there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us, and we aim to make this process as easy and hassle-free as possible. Our returns policy has been constructed to comply with the relevant consumer rights and retailer obligations as set out under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
When to return a product?
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from Dural Stockfeeds when an item purchased fails to meet one of the consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), i.e. the product:
- Is faulty or of unacceptable quality
- Does not match the description or sample
- Is unfit for the intended purpose (i.e. does not do what it is meant to do)
- Is not delivered in a reasonable time frame
- And proof or purchase must be provided (proof of purchase details are outlined above)
This also includes non-compliance with any applicable warranties or guarantees as set out by the manufacturer (e.g. the palatability guarantee on super premium foods).
Proof of purchase is required for all returns, which can be in the form of your receipt/tax invoice, a debit/credit card statement, transaction history or online purchase transaction history.
The unwanted product must be returned to us either via post or courier.