Speedi-Beet® is fast, convenient and is the healthy option for thousands of horse owners who now use the product and rely on its benefits. Speedi-Beet is made from pure unmolassed sugar beet pulp which is a by-product of the sugar beet industry. Sugar beet is grown in Europe and North America as an alternative to sugar cane which is grown in tropical and sub-tropical regions of the world. It is mainly grown as a source of table sugar for human consumption.
Unique Features Of Mitavite Speedi-Beet
- Pure, unmolassed, micronized beet pulp.
- Provides a cool, slow release energy source.
- Well digested in the hindgut – Beet pulp is approximately 80% digested in the hindgut.
- Laminitis friendly fibre option.
- 95% sugar free, very low starch levels.
- Short 10 min soaking time.
Choose Speedibeet when
- You need an alternative to feeding grains and high starch and sugar roughages for:
- Laminitic or foundered horses.
- Horses that can become fizzy.
- Horses that are prone to tying up.
- Horses with Cushings Syndrome.
- You want to enhance gastrointestinal and microbial health
- Need to dampen the feed for horses with poor teeth.
- You need to keep horses well hydrated.
- Want to put condition onto your horse in a cool, safe manner.
- You have horses with or prone to ulcers.